** for new paypal users only
For delivery in Bangalore Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for My hobbit closed goblet terrarium (10in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
My hobbit closed goblet terrarium is a collection of the small plant growing in a transparent, sealed container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains goblet shape container with small plants, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Pot Height: Approx. 10 Inches
Opening Diameter: Approx. 5 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be porous to allow good drainage. It should be slightly moist for planting. Equal parts of garden soil, sand, and peat moss(1:1:1). Since terrarium has no drainage holes as that of your outdoor pots, Provision must be made for the escape of excess water.
Caring for My hobbit closed goblet terrarium
- Prune the tips of the nerve plant to create a bushier plant.
- Remove dry leaves from the container.
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
Typical uses of My hobbit closed goblet terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Awesome experience!!! Luved the plant. Looked exactly the same. Thank you NL
Plant was received in very good condition. Cost little more but a good buy
Quick delivery, good price
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.
I can see the love and care that goes into shipping my plants, thanks nurserylive.
Any query about my hobbit closed goblet terrarium (10in ht)