(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
For delivery in Bangalore, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Fittonia globe terrarium (6in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Fittonia globe terrarium is a collection of small Fettonia plant growing in a transparent, sealed container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains round shape container with small Fettonia plants, pebbles, toys, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Fettonia plant has bushy green leaves with accented veins of white to deep pink and has a short fuzz covering their stems.
Pot Height: Approx. 6 Inches
Opening Diameter: Approx. 3.5 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be porous to allow good drainage. It should be slightly moist for planting. You can use equal parts of garden soil, sand, and peat moss(1:1:1).
Caring for Fittonia globe terrarium
- Prune the tips of the plant to create a bushier plant.
- Remove fallen leaves from the terrarium.
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plants.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
- You can allow the terrarium to receive fresh air from an open window.
Typical uses of Fittonia globe terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
when I opened the box I was amazed at how well this plant was packaged and how healthy they all were.
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Is the item durable?