This pack contains 30 cm Lotus Stalk Lucky Bamboo Plant + Glass vase + 1 kg Pebbles.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Dispatched within: 7 days
What makes it special
Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may slightly vary.
- Lotus bamboo also called love bamboo or rose bamboo, is so named because its tightly clustered leaves resemble lotus flowers.
- Lotus bamboo is slow-growing, with stems growing approximately 6 inches per year, making it an excellent choice for a decorative focal point in your home or office.
- Lotus bamboo plant symbolizes purity and good fortune.
- The lucky bamboo arrangement is a combination of five essential elements of Feng Shui - earth, wood, water, metal, and fire.
- Place this Lotus bamboo in your house or office to enhance the good energy
What you get
|Marble Chips Pebbles (Mix Color, Small, Polished) - 1 kg||1||Details|
|30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant||1||Details|
|3 inch (8 cm) Cylindrical Glass Vase (6 inch (15 cm) Height)||1||Details|
- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolize happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care and require very little maintenance.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Rohit Chaturvedi 01 October 2019
What can i do to maintain my plant?