(Inclusive of all taxes)
For delivery in Bangalore, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Snake plant in square glass pot (4in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order
Snake plant in square glass pot is a collection of small Sansevaria Plant growing in a transparent, square container. This glass pot contains square shape container with Sansevaria plants, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc.
Overall Height : Approx. 9 Inches
Pot Height:Approx. 4 Inches
Pot Width : Approx. 4 Inches
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the pot. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be porous to allow good drainage the soil. It should be slightly moist for planting. You can use equal parts of garden soil, sand, and peat moss(1:1:1).
Caring for Snake plant in square glass pot
- Remove dry leaves whenever necessary.
- Spray the water once in the week with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This glass pot don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the pot; it may affect the root system and the glass pot may get very warm.
- It is good to allow the pot to receive fresh air from an open window.
Typical uses of Snake plant in square glass pot
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up glass pot
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
Good growth and 90% germination