(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Elastica, Rubber Plant (Small)
These tropical plants generally have thick stems and fleshy, variegated leaves. Gardeners value this small, compact plant for its thick, waxy foliage, ornamental flowers and ease of care.
It has broad shiny oval leaves. Leaf size is largest on young plants. The leaves develop inside a reddish sheath at the tip of branches, which looks very attractive. The tree can yield a milky white latex, which has been used to make rubber.
Planting and care
Cut below the thinner parts, just above the thick part of the branches. Cut right above leaf nodes. Try to prune the over all size of the plant. Everywhere you prune, new branches will spring up. Think of it as giving your Rubber Tree a haircut. Always keep one set of leaves, at least, so it can continue to make food for itself and re-grow.â€‹
Caring for Ficus Elastica
- Extremely dry soil causes baby rubber plant to drop its leaves, while consistently wet soil may cause root or stem rot.
- Water only when the soil becomes dry, usually about once every 10 to 14 days for indoor plants and once every week for outdoor plants.
- As a general rule, baby rubber plant prefers to remain slightly pot-bound when grown indoors.
- The plant requires re-potting only once every three or four years.
Typical uses of Ficus Elastica
Special features: Foliage
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Used as an ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plant is in very good condition.....Vase is good ..... Packaging is ok..... Jelly balls were broken....
Can this grown in hot places.
Amazed to see this plant.
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
I m really happy to say that your packing is good ,on time delivery all plants are good .