- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, ZZ Plant (Small)
ZZ plant have attractive and dark green leaves which makes it best for offices and homes. ZZ plant is drought tolerant, and accepts low-light conditions. Its waxy, smooth leaves reflect sunlight and brighten rooms. ZZ usually grows slowly to a height and width of two to three feet so it is not a plant that outgrows containers quickly. ZZ plant flower very rare when grown indoors but ZZ plants can produce little white, spathe-type flowers near the base of its stalk, which is almost identical to the flowers of a peace lily. ZZ plant also is an air purifier and in a NASA study, researchers found it is specifically adept at removing toxins such as xylene, toluene, and benzene from the air.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the ZZ plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing ZZ plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the ZZ plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Zamioculcas Zamiifolia
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
Is it suitable for office premises with no fresh air space
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
Low maintenance perennial indoor potted plant