** for new paypal users only
Tolerates some light shade. Avoid wet soils. Plants are deciduous. They lose their leaves and stop blooming during winter/dry season. In cooler climates, plants may be grown in containers with a well-drained sandy potting mix.
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 15 to 45 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Have a hose or bucket of water and all your planting tools nearby. Keep your bare-root rose in water until you are ready to place it in the ground.Plants can be cut back and moved in either spring or fall, but not in midsummer, as they might suffer and die in the heat.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 35 to 50 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The vining varieties require a support structure as some can get 15 feet tall.
- All plants prefer sun to light shade sites with well-draining and moderately fertile soil.
- Install the plant in the ground at the same level it was growing in the nursery pot.
- Most plants are grafted onto the common rootstock because of its superior hardiness.
- Leave the foliage until it turns brown in the fall.
- This is important so that the plant stores energy for next year’s flowering.
- Cut down the dead stalks in the late fall or early spring.
- Before winter, add 4 to 6 inches of mulch, simply to delay the ground freeze and allow the roots to keep growing.
Tropical specimen for frost free areas. Effective near decks and patios or the front porch. For areas South of USDA Zone 10, it must be grown in containers which are overwintered indoors. Widely grown in greenhouses.
- Due to the high price of the plant, not much research has been conducted into the medicinal value of tulips.
- In ancient herbal medicinal books, only few references can be found regarding the medicinal uses of the plant, as not many would want to crush the petals of the precious flower.
for medicinal use
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
In which month this plant blooms flowers.
Is this a fregrance flowering plant.
I want to buy this plant.
I want to buy this plant in bulk.
Any query about perfumed tulip - 10 seeds