39949920% Off Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Adenium ( Grown through seeds, Any Color )
Desert Rose is a natural bonsai plant. It has fleshy leaves and beautiful 2-inch pink or white open-trumpet shaped flowers. It is a succulent, and forms more of a bush than a tree. Desert Rose plants found at the garden shop are usually grown from seed and similar to the true species found in nature.
Adenium can be a fast growing and stunning houseplant when provided With the right conditions. This plant has the swollen succulent stem and beautiful flowers. Adenium bloom frequently in a year.
Taking care and growing adenium, a succulent plant more commonly known as Desert Rose, is not challenging, and the plant will reward you with its unusual shape, beautiful pink or white flowers and its tolerance of occasional neglect.
Planting and care
This plant grows well outdoor but in young stages, it can be grown indoor but it should be bright (indirect sunlight). It requires at least 4 to 6 hours of sunlight for flowering. Avoid disturbing roots while handling. The little humid area can be acceptable.
Established Adeniums do not need much care. In fact, many people never fertilize their Adeniums and they grow great. Do not fertilize when flowering because it may cause the flower to drop. It is the succulent plant so its required minimum water. Excess water may cause the root rot.
Caring for Adenium
- It should be re-potted in a large container when the plant doesn't have enough soil for proper growth.
- While re-potting, place some stones or brick pieces and little peat moss at the bottom of the pot for drainage.
- Prune back the active growth in the spring or in the summer.
- Try not to cut lower buds (new growth) as upper pruning is necessary.
- For pruning, use sterilized or clean instruments.
- Do not over water and apply general purpose fertilizer once in a month for better flowering.
The flowers can be harvested in the spring or summer season when it is in full bloom for container decorations.
Typical uses of Adenium
Special features: Desert look with beautiful flowers
Ornamental use: It brings the vibrant beauty to your various types of gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Young ones adapt better
Plant received looks good. However, exact review can be given after the plant starts to grow.
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Thanks for the extra seeds