** for new paypal users only
Description for Celery Cutting Leaf Common
Celery will not tolerate heat and can be hard to transplant. Summer crops in the north and winter crops in the south make celery a year-round producer. All the work is worth it when you harvest crunchy, green stalks.
Planting and care
Because a celery plant has such a long maturity time, unless you live in a location with long growing seasons, you need to start celery seeds indoors at least 8 â€“ 10 weeks before the last frost date for your area.
Caring for Celery Cutting Leaf Common
- Celery is a heavy feeder. It also requires lots of water. Make sure to provide plenty of water during the entire growing season, especially during hot, dry weather.
- If celery does not get enough water, the stalks will be dry, and small.
- Add plenty of compost and mulch around the plants to retain moisture.
- Fertilize regularly. Add mulch as needed, to help retain soil moisture and add nutrients.
- Tie growing celery stalks together to keep them from sprawling.
Typical uses of Celery Cutting Leaf Common
Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K and molybdenum. It is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, and pantothenic acid. Celery is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids).
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
10 of them germinated. will give full star after veggie start to grow
Good number of plants and currently flowering so waiting for the cherry tomatos!!
Seeds for this plant are available with u?
Good quality vegetable seeds..95% terminated..
This plant looks best in pots.
Any query about 1+1 celery cutting leaf common - seeds