(Inclusive of all taxes)
Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Rajnigandha, Polianthes Tuberosa
Polianthes tuberosa, the tuberose, is a perennial plant related to the agaves, extracts of which are used as a note in perfumery.
Polianthes Tuberosa (Rajnigandha), the tuberose is a perennial flowering plant (A perennial plant is a plant that lives for more than two years). It grows in elongated spikes up to 18 inches long that produce clusters of fragrant waxy white flowers that bloom from the bottom towards the top of the spike. It has long, bright green leaves clustered at the base of the plant and smaller, clasping leaves along the stem.
Planting and care
Sowing season of rajanigandha bulbs in the monsoon or early winter season. Dig a hole and sow the bulb up to 5 cm deep. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Rajnigandha
- Protect from winter wet. Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and monsoon season, flower bud stage.
Typical uses of Rajnigandha
Special features: Fragrant Flowers
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. They are excellent in the garden or in pots.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I booked bulbs of rajnigandha. I planted 5 bulbs in each pot. Now almost 7 days. They are growing. Happy to see them. Better to buy bulbs or seeds from here rather than plant. Plant service is not good at all.
Rajnigandha grew well. Please see my video in YouTube for the results.
video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0ZOeTn3oc
Tried and tested flower for Summer with a very mild and soft fragrance to fill your garden with.
What is other hindi name of this plant?
Can this plant be grown through seeds