145Buy 1+1 Free
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Petunia Grandiflora Mix Colors
Planting and care
You start the sowing indoor in the late summer. Sprinkle evenly on the seed potting-mix. This potting mix should be soil-less. Press them gently without covering completely. Seeds will need sunlight to sprout. Spray some water and cover with the plastic to keep soil moist.
Keep this set in the bright location and if possible, on a heat tray. At a start, provide the temperature between a range of 22 to 24 degrees C. After sprouting, change it to lower side of temperature range. Remove plastic wrap and keep in indirect sunlight to set.
Caring for Petunia Grandiflora Mix Colors
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Avoid over watering.
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they will tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions.
- Prune back to maintain shape and remove damaged or dead plant parts.
- An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor.
Typical uses of Petunia Grandiflora Mix Colors
Special features: Attracts Birds; Good for containers; Low maintenance
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It can be generally kept indoor and in terrace area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
How much seeds in 1 packets
How to order this plant.
Is it available in white color flower also.
Hom much height it can grow ?
is it natural plant or artficial plant