- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Haworthia truncata Green Rose
Haworthia Green Rose is a beautiful hybrid with squat lime and marbled chartreuse leaves with semi-transparent windows, lovely frosted with shades of lime green. The rosette has a nice rose shape. Flowers are small and white, forming an inflorescence up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Haworthia truncata Green Rose
- Keep the plant in a place with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Haworthia plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Haworthia plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Do not ever pour water on the leaves of plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Haworthia plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Haworthia truncata Green Rose
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: Best for small pots and for rock gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant is very easy to grow.
plant was delivered in excellent condition there was no damage .
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Pot seems to be really small. DO I have to shift the plan to the bigger pot as it starts growing in a few months?
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!