|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aeonium decorum Tricolor
Aeonium decorum Tricolor is also known as Aeonium Kiwi, is a very attractive and showy plant up to 2 feet in height. This succulent forms rosettes of fleshy, spoon-shaped leaves that are brilliantly colored. The leaves in the center are pale yellow and progressively the leaves get greener to the outside of the rosette. The leaf edges are a red color. Yellow flowers bloom in the summer.
Planting and care
This Aeonium propagates best by vegetative methods, but they will also grow from seed. Stem cutting propagation is the simplest and most effective means of propagating this Aeonium.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Aeonium decorum Tricolor
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
Typical uses of Aeonium decorum Tricolor
Special features: Survivals and growers of the summer.
Ornamental use: This Kalanchoe is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments