(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium Cream (Pink veins)
As a young plant Syngonium Cream allusion leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular houseplant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a houseplant. Syngonium Cream allusion plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity.
Planting and care
- Syngonium plants are propagated through stem cuttings during spring or summer months.
- If the plant has aerial roots along the stem, take a section of stem with attached roots to increase the odds of success.
- You can grow root cuttings in water, or straight into potting compost. Both methods have a good success rate.
- The cut needs to be made just a few centimeters below the nodes because this is where the new roots come from.
- If rooting using water, it's just a case of dropping the cutting in and keeping the water topped up. A few weeks later new growth will start to appear.
- Wait until a network of roots formed before carefully potting up in a free draining compost mix.
- If cuttings are potted straight into compost, then it's a good idea to dip the cut ends into a rooting hormone first.
- Put the cutting towards the edge of the pot rather than in the very center, keep the soil moist and place it somewhere warm.
- For best results take multiple cuttings at the same time but don't let them touch each other.
Caring for Syngonium Cream allusion
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Syngonium away from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Syngonium should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
Typical uses of Syngonium Cream allusion
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA.
Ornamental use: This can use as hanging plant, groundcover, potted plant.
- http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder /PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=b621
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Really nice and I have never seen anything like this before ...
Beautiful healthy plants delivered straight to the doorstep.
Just too beautiful! Plant is very positive and green...Feeling so good
Got the plant in good condition, and it is growing well.
I am satisfied with the plants.