|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Silver Cypress, Chamaecyparis pisifera Boulevard
Chamaecyparis pisifera, commonly known as Silver Cypress or Sawara Cypress, is a large, pyramidal, evergreen conifer. Silver Cypress trees have a straight stem that tapers at the base. It has reddish-brown bark peels in strips. Cypress leaves have needles shaped that dark green silver color.
Planting and care
Silver Cypress required full to partial sunlight for better growth. Use potting mix as well-drained sandy loam soil with coco peat and vermicompost. Water should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry. You can prune the plant for more dense the foliage during the spring season.
Caring for Silver Cypress
- Growing cypress trees successfully depends on planting them in the right location. Choose a site with full to partial sunlight and rich acid soil.
- Drench the soil around the tree after planting and cover the root zone with 3 to 4 inches of organic mulch.
- Give the tree a good soaking every week for the first few months.
- Cypress trees need water most in spring when they enter a growth spurt and in fall just before they go dormant.
Typical uses of Silver Cypress
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments