** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Table Palm
Botanical name of Table palm is Livistona rotundifolia. It has bold rounded evergreen leaves, medium-sized, single-trunked fan-palm. Young palm has relatively shallow-lobed leaves. Older palm has more deeply divided leaves with long lance-shaped segments that radiate like the spokes of an umbrella.
Planting and care
Table palm can grow into the pot when young stage. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Keep the plant in partial shade in growing season.
Caring for Table Palm
- Grows best in the partial shade when young and full sun when mature.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid waterlogging condition.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Prune the lower leaves which turn brown.
Typical uses of Table Palm
Special features: Attractive leaf shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about table palm - gift plant