With this purchase you will get:
Description for Succulent Bicycle with Kalanchoe Flapjack
This succulent has been likened to clam shells, because of the shape of the basal rosette of the thick, up to 6 inches, rounded leaves. They are covered with a gray bloom and the leaf margin takes on a reddish hue during cooler winter months if grown in bright light otherwise the leaves remain uniformly green. In late winter into early spring arises a single long stem, up to 3 feet, bearing clusters of pale yellow, tubular flowers.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Succulent Bicycle with Kalanchoe Flapjack
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Succulent Bicycle with Kalanchoe Flapjack
Special features: Interesting tropical plant. Mass in the garden where winter hardy.
Ornamental use: The plant is used outdoor and indoor living room.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about succulent bicycle with kalanchoe flapjack - gift plant