With this purchase you will get:
Description for Set of 2 Dieffenbachia
Dieffenbachia or Dumb Cane plants are evergreen foliage plants and grow up to 5 feet in height, are relatively easy-care houseplants with large, broad, patterned, oblong dark green and cream color leaves. They can be small table plants.
Planting and care
Stem cutting is the best ways to propagate a dieffenbachia. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Set of 2 Dieffenbachia
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Set of 2 Dieffenbachia
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments