With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Golden with Ceramic Pot
Philodendrons are the climbing type foliage plants. This plant has heart-shaped, golden color leaves. The upright types tend to be larger-leaved and have a more compact habit. The Philodendron plant symbolizes health and abundance.
Planting and care
Philodendron is easy to propagate from stem cuttings. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat in the proportion of 1:1:1.
Caring for Philodendron Golden with Ceramic Pot
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Philodendron Golden with Ceramic Pot
Special features: Golden colored leaves
Ornamental use: This plant is used as an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments