With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ornamental Pomegranate
Blooming pomegranate tree is a great addition to any garden. Ornamental trees, with strong contrast between the dark, green leaves and strong orange-red flowers are often used for landscaping and as decoration.
Planting and care
Plants that do not bloom are not getting enough light. Put your tree where it will get a bright light with some direct sunlight every day. Moving it outdoors for the summer is ideal.
Heat should be second on your pomegranate seed care list. These seeds will germinate at normal room temperature in about 30-40 days. Bring the soil temperature up a few degrees and you can cut this time in half. Try surrounding your plant with foil and placing it in direct sun until the seedlings sprout.
Caring for Ornamental Pomegranate
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Ornamental Pomegranate
Special features: Flower
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about ornamental pomegranate - gift plant