With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ornamental Orange
Container-grown ornamental orange trees are usually the dwarf varieties which grow to a height of up to 3 m. This ornamental orange has fragrant flowers, healthy fruit, and their deep green glossy leaves. Fruits bear in clusters form in small size.
Planting and care
Caring for Ornamental Orange
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Ornamental Orange
Special features: Fragrant flowers
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about ornamental orange - gift plant