With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lucky Jade Plant
Crassula ovata commonly known as jade plant belongs to family Crassulaceae. It is an evergreen plant. It has Glossy, dark grey-green, oval leaves.
The stem is stout and gnarled and gives the impression of great age, and its branches are also short and stubby but well-proportioned. Branches are succulent, grey-green in color and in older specimens the bark peels in horizontal brownish strips.
Jade Plant is a popular good luck charm. This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves symbolic of growth and renewal, closely resembling jade coins, symbolic of wealth and prosperity. It is a traditional gift for businesses.
Planting and care
Jade plant flourishes when provided with plenty of sunlight. However, 4-6 hours of sunlight is also sufficient for it. It requires well-drained sandy to loamy soil. Make sure it is well drained and water is not getting logged in the pot. Feed any organic fertilizer once in a month.
Caring for Lucky Jade Plant
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Lucky Jade Plant
Special features: Most loved succulent as it is easy to grow
Ornamental use: Jade plant is used widely for ornamental purposes.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about lucky jade plant- gift plant