** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Kalanchoe Orange for Winter Blooms
Kalanchoe is a bushy, evergreen, succulent perennial up to 1.5 feet in height. It bears dense clusters of showy, double flowers that resemble rose blossoms. This succulent bear lots of long-lasting flowers.
Kalanchoe blooming plant symbolizes the persistence and eternal love.
Planting and care
Kalanchoes are easy to propagate by stem or leaf cuttings. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Kalanchoe Orange for Winter Blooms
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Kalanchoe Orange for Winter Blooms
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: The plant is used outdoor and indoor living room.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about kalanchoe orange for winter blooms - gift plant