For delivery in Pune, Only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Graceful Hibiscus (Pink)
Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. It grows as a small perennial shrub or tree, with stiff woody stems and thick, glossy, dark green leaves. The flowers are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. Hibiscus are deciduous shrubs with dark green leaves; the plants can grow to 3 m tall.
Hibiscus flower represent a perfect wife or woman. the fleeting and beauty of fame or personal glory. It is given to both men and women.
Planting and care
Plant in spring, summer, or fall, spacing plants 3 to 6 feet apart. Dig a hole only as deep as the root ball and 2 to 3 times as wide. At the time of planting, add a compost.
Caring for Graceful Hibiscus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Graceful Hibiscus
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments