With this purchase you will get:
Description for Good Luck Bicycle with Jade Plant
It is commonly known as Elephant bush, Jade Plant, Money Plant, Dollar Plant, Friendship Tree, Pink Joy or Lucky Plant, is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers.
It is native to South Africa and is common as a houseplant worldwide. It is an evergreen shrub, 1-3 m tall, with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches.
The Jade is grown indoors and borrows itself from the bonsai in the way it grows like a miniature tree, with a trunk and branches. It is also a succulent that will retain water well within the leaves, just like the cactus plant.
Planting and care
This succulent is a hardy fellow and has two main requirements for a healthy long life, which is water and plenty of light. Plants can be easily propagated from a leaf. Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Good Luck Bicycle with Jade Plant
- Allow the soil to become dry between each watering which will depend on the time of year, how much humidity and amount of sunlight it is getting.
- Try not to keep the leaves wet.
- Apply succulent fertilizer in the spring season mostly and twice in 6 months.
- It may develop a red tinge on the edges of leaves when exposed to high levels of sunlight so, avoid keeping in the harsh sunlight. Remove damaged or dead plant parts.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Before planting in the new pot, make the drainage hole to drain out the excess water and avoid root rot.
- Don't want the drainage hole, then apply a minimum amount of water.
- Avoid overwatering.
Typical uses of Good Luck Bicycle with Jade Plant
Special features: It is easily grown as a seasonal accent plant or low maintenance houseplant in our part of the world. Also sometimes called elephant food or elephant plant; dwarf jade, miniature jade or small leaf jade.
Ornamental use: The home interior is an excellent place to grow elephant bush houseplants.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about good luck bicycle with jade plant - gift plant