What makes it special
Golden Fern makes an excellent houseplant and stands up well to room conditions if kept moist. Its dense golden-green foliage with unique shapes makes it very attractive. Golden Fern is ideally suited for growing in hanging baskets because of its drooping nature.
It can be cultivated in a shade garden, pots for indoor decoration, green walls and can be used in decorating roof & terrace gardens, table tops, bottle garden, terrarium, and window gardens.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
What you get
|Nephrolepis exaltata aurea, Golden Fern, Pivla Fern - Plant||1||Details|
|5 inch Polka Small Round Metal Cup (Blue)||1||Details|
|4 inch Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)||1||Details|
- This pack is ready to gift.
- Plant in this pack is easy to care and low maintenance.
- This golden fern is very excellent plant and can place them indoors anywhere you want.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments