With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia with Smiley in Polka Cup
Dieffenbachia or Dumb Cane plants are evergreen foliage plants and grow up to 5 feet in height, are relatively easy-care houseplants with large, broad, patterned, oblong dark green and cream color leaves. They can be small table plants.
Planting and care
Stem cutting is the best ways to propagate a dieffenbachia. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Dieffenbachia with Smiley in Polka Cup
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia with Smiley in Polka Cup
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about dieffenbachia with smiley in polka cup - gift plant