With this purchase you will get:
Description for Chamaedorea Elegans, Parlour Palm
This single- stemmed species grows to a height of 5 to 6 feet with slender, cane-like stems. This palm has very slow growth. Its foliage is dark green and distinctly glossy.
Palm tree symbolism speaks of sunny skies and relaxing vacations. This is not too far off base, as the palm tree is largely a solar symbol.
Planting and care
Chamaedorea palm is propagated by seeds, by separating the offsets or suckers at the base of a mature plant, or by plant division.
Caring for Chamaedorea Elegans
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
Typical uses of Chamaedorea Elegans
Special features: Popular indoor houseplants
Ornamental use: This is one of the most useful Palms in ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about chamaedorea elegans, parlour palm - gift plant