Aloe Vera - Gift Plant
** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aloe Vera
Note: Any variety of these plants will be delivered, few shown in the photos.
Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed perennial succulent up to 40 inches in height and spreading by offsets. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on the upper and lower stem surfaces. The margin of the leaves are serrated and has small white teeth.
Planting and care
It can be planted outdoor as well as indoor. Plant in a bright, sunny location in a well-drainage pot. Do not plant so much deep as the leaves may get an infection from the soil. Cover the root ball when planting but do not let the leaves touch the soil.
You can make the perfect soil by mixing perlite, sand, and vermicompost.
Caring for Aloe Vera
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Aloe Vera
Special features: Medicinal properties and low care plant
Ornamental use: Aloe vera has been widely grown as an ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: Aloe vera is used in traditional medicine. It has been used for a variety of ailments.
Note: Please consult your health expert first before applying externally and internally.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about aloe vera - gift plant