With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
Aglaonemas are slow growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants. It is usually grown as an annual. They have large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems. Considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with pink edges.
Aglaonema represents longevity thus is viewed as a symbol of family.
Planting and care
It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1). Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom.
Caring for Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
- Apply the fertilizer to the plant per month.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid overwatering.
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil starts getting dry.
- Re-pot the plant in the spring season.
- Loosen the soil so, the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture. Avoid disturbing the roots.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Butterfly Manis
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments