With this purchase you will get:
Description for 1 Lucky Bamboo Stalk (A Symbol of Commitment)
Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. Spiral sticks are made after training lucky bamboo stick to grow in curls or decorating lucky bamboo containers. Nodes and internodes are present on the stem, leaves arise from the nodal region.
Lucky bamboo is an auspicious plant that will bring positive energy into the home, office or whatever environment in which it is placed.
Planting and care
It can be planted in soil as well as in the water.
Caring for 1 Lucky Bamboo Stalk
- This plant is very sensitive to chemicals like fluoride and chlorine, only use tap water or distill water.
- Plant in the water, submerge only roots.
- Change the water twice in a week.
- Potted plant in the soil, keep the potting mix moist.
- Not watering lucky bamboo often, or letting pots dry out will kill lucky bamboo stalks.
- Avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove any dust or dirt off of them.
Typical uses of 1 Lucky Bamboo Stalk
Special features: Attractive foliage and stem
Ornamental use: It adds value to the beauty of a house.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments