Minimum quantity to order : 20 pieces
Why Danilla Grass is good for gifting
- They are easiest to grow of all hanging or trailing houseplants.
- A decorative bunch of green-white striped, long and thin leaves make this plant best.
- It is being able to thrive in a wide range of conditions and so, will give a feeling of strength.
Caring instructions for Danilla Grass
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Each living gift contains
- 1 Danilla grass plant
- 1 4Inch colored pot (Any Color)
- 1 Plate for a 4Inch pot (Any Color)
- Marble Chips Pebbles 25 Gm
- 1 Sailing Boat (Any Color)
- 1 Colorful printed goody bag
- We need minimum 7 working days after order confirmation to process the order.
- All branding material (if any) should be provided at the time of order confirmation.
- The color and design of goodie bag and gift card may vary depending on availability.
- The gift pack must be opened from packed a box as soon as received.
- Any customization to this pack will carry an additional cost.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about danilla grass with sailing boat - return gift