What makes it special
This succulent has been likened to clam shells, because of the shape of the basal rosette of the thick, up to 6 inches, rounded leaves. They are covered with a gray bloom and the leaf margin takes on a reddish hue during cooler winter months if grown in bright light otherwise the leaves remain uniformly green.
In late winter into early spring arises a single long stem, up to 3 feet, bearing clusters of pale yellow, tubular flowers.
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
What you get
|Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.5 inch Cycle Metal Round Planter (Red)||1||Details|
|3 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Terracotta Color)||1||Details|
- This pack is ready to gift.
- Plant in this pack is easy to care and low maintenance.
- This Kalanchoe is an adorable plant and can place them indoors near to the window.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments