What makes it special
Dieffenbachia or Dumb Cane plants are evergreen foliage plants and grow up to 5 feet in height, are relatively easy-care houseplants with large, broad, patterned, oblong dark green and cream color leaves. They can be small table plants.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What you get
|Super Marble Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 50 Gm||2||Details|
|Dieffenbachia Camilla - Plant||1||Details|
|Dieffenbachia Sparkles - Plant||1||Details|
|5.1 inch Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)||2||Details|
|5.3 inch Ronda No. 1412 Wooden Finish Round Plastic Planter (Brown)||2||Details|
- You will get 2 different types of dieffenbachia plants with pots.
- They do not only make your home/office more classy but also give you a stress-free and inviting space to breathe in.
- Dieffenbachia has the most beautiful foliage.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments