Aloe Vera - Gift Plant
What makes it special
Air purifier plants are best known for removing toxins from their surrounding. An air purifier plant is easy to care and require low maintenance. Giving these plants means you are not only giving something beautiful but also a healthy lifestyle for your staff members. You can keep these plants on a location receiving bright indirect light may it be a window sill or an office desk, these plants will make the receiver happy for sure.
This plant is a natural air purifier. Plants are also known to reduce stress, anxiety, improves mood and concentration at work when placed around you.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond it's limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What you get
|Super Marble Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 25 Gm||1||Details|
|Aloe vera (Small) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.7 inch Round Plastic Plate for 4 inch Grower Pots (Sky Blue)||1||Details|
|4 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Sky Blue)||1||Details|
- It can be planted outdoor as well as indoor.
- Ghrita-kumari is the plant with an ornamental and cultural belief.
- It absorbs carbon dioxide in the night and purifies the air.
- It makes the perfect gift with such medicinal and ornamental values.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments