Make the best memories with your best people by gifting them this gift pack containing Jade plant potted in ceramic pot.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
What you get
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.9 inch (10 cm) Warli Painting Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot with Attached Plate (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- Get 1 Jade along with a eco-friendly ceramic pot in a single pack.
- The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity.
- This is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic pots allow healthy growth of the roots.
- Ceramic pots also imparts a stunning eco-friendly look to the gift. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Praveen KM 21 October 2019
Thank you so much... gifted to someone special and he likes it a lot