- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
What makes it special
It is herbaceous perennial which produces creamy white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves which makes it perfect for gifting. The peace lily is, of course, the plant symbolizing peace, innocence, purity, and rebirth.
When you give a peace lily as a gift, you are, in effect, wishing peace and tranquility on them. This is an especially crucial benefit if you are giving the gift of live plants to someone who is environmentally conscious.
What you get
|Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small) - Plant||1||Details|
|4.3 inch (11 cm) Coco Round Pot (Brown)||1||Details|
- The Peace lily is known as best air purifier plant.
- The broad leaves produce more oxygen and help to clean the air.
- It is a good gift as these ornamental plants are easy to grow and purify the air.
- Coco coir pot has excellent water holding capacity and also provide good aeration to the plant. Care Instructions of Peace Lily Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments