Having great friends to share your life with is a gift like no other. Celebrate your generous friendship by gifting this amazing plant pack containing 2 ZZ plants along with 2 colorful pots and Flags.
- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
What you get
|For a Helpful and Generous Friend Flag (Square)||2||Details|
|Zamioculcas zamiifolia, ZZ Plant - Plant||2||Details|
|4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Yellow)||1||Details|
|4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Red)||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||2||Details|
- Get 2 ZZ plant along with colorful pots and flags in a single gift pack.
- ZZ plant is an excellent air purifier plant.
- ZZ plant can be kept indoors even in the air-conditioned rooms.
- ZZ plant is very easy to care and maintain. Care Instruction of ZZ Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the ZZ plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing ZZ plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the ZZ plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.