(Inclusive of all taxes)
What makes it special
It is herbaceous perennial which produces creamy white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves which makes it perfect for gifting. The peace lily is, of course, the plant symbolizing peace, innocence, purity, and rebirth.
When you give a peace lily as a gift, you are, in effect, wishing peace and tranquility on them. This is an especially crucial benefit if you are giving the gift of live plants to someone who is environmentally conscious.
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What you get
|Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small) - Plant||1||Details|
|4.3 inch (11 cm) Coco Round Pot (Brown)||1||Details|
- The Peace lily is known as best air purifier plant.
- The broad leaves produce more oxygen and help to clean the air.
- It is a good gift as these ornamental plants are easy to grow and purify the air.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments