- Best air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
What makes it special
Fathers Day is celebrated throughout the world to honor the dads who put selfless efforts to shape the lives of their kids. Make this occasion exclusive for your dad by gifting him green and fresh Areca palm as the Fathers Day gift. Doing so will promote the concept of green gifting and help you convey your endless love for him.
The areca palm is extremely effective at cleaning the air that is in your home.
What you get
|Best Dad Ever Sticker (Square)||1||Details|
|Areca Palm (Small) - Plant||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Round Thermoform Pot (Terracotta Color)||1||Details|
|4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (White)||1||Details|
- You will get an Areca palm in the beautiful plastic pot along with the best dad ever sticker in a single pack.
- Areca palm is one of the best air purifier plant.
- It is very easy to grow and maintain.
- You can grow areca palm indoor even in the AC condition. Care Instructions of Areca Palm Sunlight:
- Keep the plant in partial sunlight area.
- Also, keep the plant indoor condition where the 2 to 3 hours of sunlight is available, just avoid the darken area.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Application of Fertilizer:
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments