With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pink Anthurium for Divine Love
Anthuriums are grown for their brightly colored flower spathes and their ornamental leaves. The inflorescence bears small flowers which are perfect, containing male and female structures. The flowers are contained in dense spirals on the spadix. The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, but it can be globe-shaped or club-shaped. Beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract.
The leaves are often clustered and are variable in shape. Its leaves are usually simple, large, attractively colored and borne on long stalks.
Owing to the meaning and anthuriums have come to symbolize hospitality. It is a warm flower that inspires happiness and abundance.
Planting and care
Anthurium can be propagated by seeds or vegetatively by Suckers and stem cuttings. In the commercial Anthurium trade, most propagation is via tissue culture. Use growing media as a mixture of pine bark, perlite, leaf mold, chips of coco-husk and coco peat which ensures good drainage as well as water holding capacity.
Caring for Pink Anthurium for Divine Love
- Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
- Remove dead and unsightly foliage and faded or brown flowers.
- Use a peat moss base.
- Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
- Avoid droughts and strong temperature fluctuations.
- For maintain the humidity, spray the water on the whole plant.
- Spray the water-soluble fertilizer on the whole plant once in a month
Typical uses of Pink Anthurium for Divine Love
Special features: The anthurium plant is grown as a houseplant in cooler areas.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It generally kept indoors in a living room or indirect bright sunlight.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about pink anthurium for divine love - gift plant