With this purchase you will get:
Description for Good Luck Money Plant for Someone You Care
Money plants are very easy to grow, both in soil and water filled bottles, jars, and any container. Money plant care is quite easy and needs no expertise. It is believed that the money plant brings good luck, prosperity, happiness and wealth. You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant.
Money plant has large, glossy, heart-shaped leaves of green marbled with cream colored. It required training up a totem pole or grow in a hanging basket. Also, you can decorate the pot to best display its attractive foliage. The leathery, shiny-surface, heart-shaped leaves are arranged alternately.
Planting and care
You can plant it anytime and in any season with great ease. You just have to cut a stem from the parent plant and plant it where ever you want. You can plant it anywhere whether in soil or in water. You can plant it in your garden as well as in your house. The best part about this plant is that you can plant it just by cutting a part of already grown money plant.
If you are planting it in soil then make a hole in the soil and plant it. If you are planting it as an indoor plant in a glass jar or bottle and you want to plant it in water then fill the bottle more than half and plant it.
Caring for Good Luck Money Plant for Someone You Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Good Luck Money Plant for Someone You Care
Special features: You can grow this Money plant as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water or plant into the soil and decorate indoor or outdoor.
Ornamental use: This plant is used as ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about good luck money plant for someone you care