With this purchase you will get:
Description for Celebrate New Year with Rubber Plant
The rubber plant is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus. In its natural habitat it grows over 30 meters tall, however, the varieties grown indoors are a much more manageable height. The rubber plant is all about having a small tree indoors with broad shiny attractive leaves.
Rubber Plants are especially auspicious when placed in the wealth Area of your home because the round leaves symbolize good fortune, abundance, and wealth.
Planting and care
Rubber plant is propagated by stem tip cuttings or air layering. Before potting the cutting in soil use rooting hormone.
Caring for Celebrate New Year with Rubber Plant
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Celebrate New Year with Rubber Plant
Special features: The rubber plant is all about having a small tree indoors with broad shiny attractive leaves.
Ornamental use: This plant is used as an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments