With this purchase you will get:
Description for Best Wishes with Golden Fern
Nephrolepis exaltata is considered as being a serious invasive plant, forming dense monocultures. It has 50 to 250cm (20 to 98 inch) long and 6 to 15cm (2 to 6 inch) broad in tufted clusters arising from underground rhizomes. The individual pinnae (leaflets) are as much as 2 to 8cm (1 to 3 inch) long and shallowly toothed, but not further divided. The pinnate vein pattern is also visible on these highly compound leaves.
Nephrolepis fern plant purify the surrounding air.
Planting and care
They make good houseplants, but require bright, filtered light and humid air. Propagate from runners between late winter and early spring. Of the commonly cultivated ferns, the Boston fern is the most tolerant to drought. The fern thrives best in humid conditions, so when grown as a houseplant it becomes necessary to mist the plant when relative humidity falls below around 80%.
Caring for Best Wishes with Golden Fern
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
Typical uses of Best Wishes with Golden Fern
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: It is used for an ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about best wishes with golden fern