With this purchase you will get:
Description for Symbol of Endless Love Anthurium
Anthuriums are herbaceous epiphytes plant. The leaves are often clustered and are variable in shape. The inflorescence bears small flowers which are perfect, containing male and female structures. The flowers are contained in dense spirals on the spadix. The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, but it can be globe-shaped or club-shaped. Beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract.
Bloom the heart-shaped flowers and tropical disposition, anthurium has come to symbolize endless love and hospitality. It is a warm flower that inspires happiness and abundance.
Planting and care
Anthurium can be propagated by vegetatively by Suckers and stem cuttings. In the commercial Anthurium trade, most propagation is via tissue culture. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fiber for orchid cultivation.
Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it's starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Caring for Symbol of Endless Love Anthurium
- Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
- Use a peat moss base.
- Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
- Avoid droughts and strong temperature fluctuations.
- Pinch off the dead flower, leaving the stem and any remaining flower buds intact.
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- Anthurium should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where a fountain or water flow is available.
Typical uses of Symbol of Endless Love Anthurium
Special features: The anthurium plant is grown as a houseplant.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It generally kept indoors in a living room and in terrace area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments