(Inclusive of all taxes)
What makes it special
Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposite directions. It is a perennial succulent plant with green leaves and also considered as good luck plant. It is excellent as a houseplant for bright light areas. In the landscape as a potted plant or directly planted in the ground.
The Jade is grown indoors and borrows itself from the bonsai in the way it grows like a miniature tree, with a trunk and branches. It is also a succulent that will retain water well within the leaves, just like the cactus plant.
- The most common mistake made in succulent plants is watering.
- They are drought tolerant but do require watering from April to October.
- In winter the plants are dormant and you may suspend watering.
- Elephant bush succulents in the home interior should not have consistently wet feet.
- Make sure the pot drains well and do not leave a saucer with water sitting under the container.
What you get
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green, Small) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.5 inch Cycle Metal Round Planter (Black)||1||Details|
|3 inch Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||1||Details|
- Succulents are wonderful plants that require very little attention to care.
- They add a textured and structured look to any corner of your garden.
- The unbeatable beauty and hardy nature of succulents attract gardener especially the beginners.
- This pack is perfect for gifting as this is an elegant and vibrant addition to the garden. Enjoy the plant beauty and forget about care with this succulent plants pack.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments