Celebrate Friendship Bonding with Yellow Chrysanthemum - Gift Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Celebrate Friendship Bonding with Yellow Chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum is annual and self-fertile. It is suitable for bed planting. This perennial is known for its reliable flowering from late summer to peak winter and for its ease of growth. Chrysanthemums have dark green, deeply lobed and aromatic leaves with soft grey undersides.
The color of the flower can also affect the meaning behind the chrysanthemum. Chrysanthemum is symbols of friendship and devotion.
Planting and care
Start the Chrysanthemum seeds directly outdoors in a prepared seedbed once frost season is over. It can grow in neutral, acid, alkaline soils. Sowing Temperature-20 to 25 degrees C. Lightly cover the flower seeds with soil and keep the seeds moist until germination occurs. Keep the distance between transplanted plantlets is 30 to 45 cm.
Caring for Celebrate Friendship Bonding with Yellow Chrysanthemum
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Celebrate Friendship Bonding with Yellow Chrysanthemum
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: This plant is used as an ornamental plant for its colorful blossom.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments