- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
What makes it special
Succulents are wonderful plants that require very little attention and the best gift for your family and friends as it symbolizes love and affection. They add a textured and structured look to any corner of your garden. Their unbeatable beauty and hardy nature attract every person whosoever see these plants.
This pack is perfect for gifting as this is an elegant and vibrant addition to the garden. Enjoy the plant beauty and forget about care with this succulent plant.
What you get
|Aquarium Pebbles (Yellow, Small) - 50 g||1||Details|
|Variegated Jade Plant, Crassula ovata - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3 inch (8 cm) Handi Shape Round Ceramic Pot (Yellow)||1||Details|
- In this pack you will Jade plant potted in eco-friendly ceramic pot.
- The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity and can be used to gift your friends, family and office colleagues.
- Jade plant is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space.
- This is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic planters allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
All product purchased give me full satisfaction,same time,save money