- Low maintenance plant.
- Best tabletop plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
What makes it special
Note: Design of Laughing Buddha may vary as per availability.This Ficus bonsai is the artificial production of natural tree forms in miniature appearance which will increase the ornamental look of your house. The Ficus bonsai is tremendously popular bonsai tree species. Wonderful bonsai will be the perfect symbol of friendship and gift to your loved ones to celebrate your bond. They are tolerant of low light conditions, overwatering. This is a fast-growing tree which is fun to prune & style. As we know that tree requires much space these bonsai can be kept inside the house and does not require much space. You can show your love to your friends or family by gifting them this everlasting Ficus Bonsai.
What you get
|Laughing Buddha Idol||1||Details|
|Ficus Bonsai - Plant||1||Details|
|5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||1||Details|
|5.7 inch (14 cm) Ronda No.14.5 Round Plastic Planter (White)||1||Details|
- This gift contain an attractive Ficus bonsai.
- It will increase the aesthetic look of your house.
- It will acquire less space in your house.
- Its foliage attractive color will add up the beauty in your house. Care Instruction of Ficus Bonsai Sunlight
- Keep the plant in a place with morning sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Ficus bonsai from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Ficus bonsai. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Do not ever pour water on the leaves of plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During summer feed the Ficus bonsai with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.