Happiness does not come from the gift but from love. Make your family and friends happy by gifting them elegant Jade Plant with two beautiful Buddha idols.
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
What you get
|Meditating buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Orange, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Praying buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Blue, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|3.7 inch (9 cm) Round Egg Ceramic Pot (White)||1||Details|
- This gift pack contains an alluring jade plant with two beautiful Buddha idols.
- This plant is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It can grow indoor and requires less sunlight.
- This elegant plant with idols will increase the beauty of your house. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Joshi Prisy 18 November 2019
Suddenly all my house plants have started blooming and have lush foliage :)